Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy Busy

Things have been rather crazy at our house the past couple weeks. We have done more canning adding pears and spaghetti sauce to the storage plus some dried pears. It is so nice to see them on the shelves. I know I wouldn't have been able to do it all without Moms help. But even with the canning life goes on. Jefferson has started working a second job at the corn maze in Meridian. It is owned by some of our friends and it is nice to have the extra money since everything is so expensive. It's hard because he's gone a lot and I'm putting the kids to bed by myself some nights which is hardest with Shad because he misses his dad. We just keep telling ourselves that it is only for a month. Other news the kids are growing and and are as funny as ever. Shad has started praying for things he wants like the other day he prayed for a windy day so he could fly a kite. He has also prayed to go to the playground and to play with his friend Shelby there are so many more things. Today when he blessed the food he said, "pbskids.org" The kid doesn't forget a thing. He plays for a little bit then he comes sits down & says, "I need to take a deep break" a combo of deep breath and break. The kid makes me laugh. I can't believe he will be 3 next week. Mylee is funny too she is starting to give real kisses and walks around smacking her lips all day long. She pats her leg when I'm calling Lily to come back and thinks she can do anything her big brother can. I sure am a lucky mom!

Shad said he wanted to catch Mylee. Nice try Shad.
He loves going down face first
Wrong way Mylee!
The kids were playing in the rain. I love this look, "Are you serious Mom?"
She was soaked when we went inside



No comments: