Monday, October 20, 2008

Last weeks firsts


Mylee fell & hit her head on the corner of our friend's table. What a pretty head wound! Jefferson said, "Could you have centered that better if you had tried?" A week later and it is hardly noticable.

Shad went to the dentist for the first time. It was funny to watch because he kept sitting up and lifting his legs up. He was really good though and had a good time. He was really excited about his new Mator toothbrush and his little red car.

2 comments:

Jared and Emillee said...

wow shad you look so brave. keep brushing buddy.

Boyd and Becky Ann Kent said...

So I just saw your parent Saturday night at the temple. How ironic. You have a little girl now! I bet that's fun. James just had his first dentist visit too. As I recall James, Shad, and Rachel's boy (I don't remember his name) were all like 3 months apart. I think all of us getting together again is a fabulous idea. Are you in touch with Dan & Rachel?