Friday, October 24, 2008

One word answers

One word answers. Not as easy as you might think. It's really hard to only use one word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2.Your significant other? Jefferson
3.Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Judi
5. Your father? Randy
6.Your favorite thing? FAMILY
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? orgnized
10. What room you are in? front
11. Your fear? mice
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? patient
15. Muffins? poppyseed
16. Wish list item? car
17. Where you grew up? Kuna
18. Last thing you did? snuggled
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? old
21. Your pets? dog
22. Friends? best
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Your car? cavalier
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29. Your favorite store?
30. Your favorite color? green
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? Saturday
33. Last person you talked to on the phone? Heather
Four, Four, Four, Four...
A) Four places that I go over and over? church, cornmaze, moms, front yard to let dog out.
B) Four people who email me regularly? Emily, Sherlyn, Dad
C) My favorite places to eat: Olive Garden, El Gallo Giro, Costa Vida, Texas Roadhouse
D) Four places I would like to go right now: vacation, Cascade, Cruis, Bed (cuz Jeffersons sleeping)
E) Four TV shows I watch all the time: The Office, Biggest Loser, Word World & Super Y (Exciting huh) We love pbs
F) Four favorite movies: Tommy Boy, Mr. Deeds, School of Rock, Napolean Dynamite
Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun... delete my answers, type in your answers and tag someone new. I tag Emillee so maybe she'll update her blog! :)

1 comment:

MyR said...

ReNae - I just found your blog! Send me an email and I'll get you an invite to mine... myr_d@hotmail.com