Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Peanut peanut butter & syrup

I made pancakes Sunday morning for breakfast and was getting the peanut butter. I started singing, "Peanut peanut butter and jelly" Shad came back singing "peanut peanut butter and syrup" to the same tune. What a smart kid.
Just a cute picture of Shad, Jefferson & Lily watching conference.

5 comments:

Shay and Kira said...

Hay!!!! Sorry i haven't checked my blog in forever. Life is so busy. you know what i mean. It is so good to see your smiley face even if it is on the computer!!

GHH said...

Hi Hunts
One can sur tell how much (S) loves his Daddy and Lilly. (M) is such a pretty girl. I heard how much (J) worked on saturday, 13 hours is so much. I admire him for working so hard to take care of his family.
I really like your blog. Keep up the good work.
GHH

Anna Beal said...

Nice Blog Renea!

Anna Beal said...

Did I spell your name wrong? Oops sorry :>

jadell said...

too funny! Check out my blog for some more "adorable" picts with the pig nose! :) Sirah