


For my birthday Jefferson took me up to Cascade for the weekend with NO KIDS! It was a much needed vacation. Thanks to Brandon and Tonya for taking great care of our kiddos while we were gone. Jefferson and I just hung out all weekend. I think we watched 6 movies. Saturday morning Jefferson woke me up EARLY, and we drove to West Mountain & watched the sunrise. It was so pretty reflecting on the water. We took a much needed nap that afternoon and that evening we drove to McCall to eat at Si Bueno, a mexican restraunt that my grandma used to love. Grandma Perry & Grandpa Bud had taken Jefferson, I & my family there before Jefferson & I were married. That's why Jefferson took me there. He remembered, and I didn't which is not the norm. On the way back we almost hit a deer crossing the street. Saturday night we went to Gold Fork Hotsprings and enjoyed the nice hot water. Sunday we went to church packed up & came home. It was a little dissapointing when I saw Shad & the first thing he said was, "I don't want to go home" He had such a great time playing with the Hunt girls. Thanks Jefferson for a great weekend, and for always taking such good care of me and our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment