Thursday, January 15, 2009
Where have we been? Honestly--nowhere. With the hustle and bustle of the holidays and just being busy as a mom our blog has been neglected. Really I guess I haven't updated because we are so boring, but if you care here are a few things that have happened. We had a great Christmas. Shad got the big red firetruck that he wanted and Mylee got a cabbagepatch. Mom got clothes and Jefferson was very suprised to get the flag case I gave him (thanks to Leigh). We had lots of fun hanging out with family and just being home. Jefferson had to work New Years Eve but we did manage to go & hang out with some friends before he left. New Years day we went up to Cascade and spent the weekend up there. Unfortunately we had no snow while we were there just rain that made the existing snow icey. However we still had a great time watching movies and playing phase 10. Shad is officially out of Nursery. He is a big Sunbeam & loves singing. Mylee is going to Nursery and loves it. Mom & Dad love it even more. Shad is very excited to be starting playschool next month. Alright so that is what we are doing. Not too exciting but an update nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Its just exciting to see a post! :>
Glad you had a nice holiday!
Hey thanks, I finally ventured and using my very small brain figured it out. I am glad you guys are doing well. Thanks for the text the other day. Sorry I was in the middle of crazy time and couldn't respond but tell Shad the boys miss him too. And we will see him as soon as possible. Love you guys.
It's good to see you back. It is hard finding time to sit and blog when there seems to be so many other things to do. Amelia keeps talking about Shad and wasn't very happy with me when she realized she wasn't going to be playing with him the next day. We defiently need to get together for dinner and games.
It's hard to say what you do as a stay at home mom but I am sure you aren't bored every day. Play date at Sabrina's on Wed at 11. Missed you at Amber's. What is playschool?
Change in plans. Playdate at my house MONDAY at 11:15, if no one answers the door, let yourself in, I should be home shortly :).
Post a Comment