Sunday, February 22, 2009

Alright, so Shad recovered just fine from his surgery and we are happy to say he is sleeping much much better. Both he & Mylee are getting so big. He'll tell you he's big because he sleeps on a big top bunk! Mylee is in a big girl bed too--yea! Boy does time fly by. Shad starts playschool tomorrow and he is very excited. Today was our first day in our new ward and Shad struggled a little bit. He was really sad that his friend Hailee wasn't in his class. I told him about some of the boys that would still be in his class but that didn't make him feel any better. What can I say he likes the girls. Smart boy! Jefferson is ready for summer--more specifically to be on the lake. I woke up the other morning to find him watching his wakeboarding video. Maybe I'll get it together in the next couple days and get some pics. posted, but don't hold your breath. I don't want anyone to be too disappointed.

2 comments:

Patterson's said...

I,m just wondering when you are going to announce the big news!

Cammy Patton said...

Gosh we're so ready for summer too. I am sad that we are in different wards now... but at least we'll have Mondays :)