Before After I think it makes her look like a little girl instead of a baby. She is so cute and we get lots of compliments on it. I'm just waiting for the day that she will actually leave a barret or bow in it.
Way cute and she does look like a little girl; losing that baby girl look. We haven't cute Amelia's hair yet, I was waiting to be able to cut enough to put in her baby book. I think it is almost time.
3 comments:
Way cute and she does look like a little girl; losing that baby girl look. We haven't cute Amelia's hair yet, I was waiting to be able to cut enough to put in her baby book. I think it is almost time.
that looks way cute! she does look like a little girl!
I have an account, my first comment that maybe went somewhere Mom
Post a Comment