Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Here you go

Lorna Shay is here!
So the big news is that our new baby girl is here, but lets do some catching up. This summer has flown by and Jefferson hasn't made as many trips to the lake as he would have liked, but is coping well. Shad is very excited to have a new baby sister and to have 5 people in our family. He is very smart and can write his name all by himself. He asks lots of questions and talks a lot. Mylee turned 2 last week and acts like she's 2. She is a very funny girl with some serious attitude. Both Shad and Mylee talk nonstop and love playing with each other. I am very excited to see how they adjust to our new baby girl. Lorna Shay Hunt 7 lbs. 9 oz 20 1/2 inches long. She is so sweet and has a ton of dark hair. She reminds me a lot of what Shad looked like when he was born. Everything went well and we are all doing great. Thanks to everyone that has helped and will help with our kids. We really appreciate it.

One of the first pics.What a good big brotherMylee checking out Lorna from a distanceMylee decided that it would be ok to hold the baby. Shad is showing everyone in the room that there are 5 people in our family.



8 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love all of that dark hair!

D'Neill said...

Congratulations!!! I saw that first picture and thought she looked just like Shad, then you mentioned you thought so, too ~ funny. She's so cute, I'm so happy for you!!!

jadell said...

cute picts! Congrats again! Let me know how I can help! Sirah

Stephen & Kendra said...

Holy Crap that went by fast for me! I am glad she is here and adorable. Hope you are doing well. If you need anything let me know. We should get together again soon.

The Nielsons said...

Yep-she's a keeper! What a cutie. Good luck with the adjusting of five people in your family :)

Anna Beal said...

Congrats! How fun to have another girl!

Chapman Family said...

She is sooo cute! Congrats to you and your family!!! I hope you are feeling well and everything is going good!

Naomi said...

She is adorable!