We're in the car last night talking about the sound that S & H make when they are put together. "They say Shh, like Shad" Shad then says, "Sh means quiet in Spanish or somethin like that" Thats my boy. I moved all the furniture so I could clean the carpets the other night. Shad thought it was pretty funny. He came running to my room. "Mom, come look at this" "What?" I ask. "You gotta see this, it's so funny. Come on you gotta see this" I walk out and he points to the furniture. "Isn't that so funny? I think my dad did that while I was sleeping"
That boy makes me laugh every day, and I need to be better about writing them down. I hope this makes everyone that reads it smile.
2 comments:
cute! K thinks everything means something different in Spanish too! :)
shad said he's funny because he's named after him! cute pictures!
Post a Comment