Monday, February 1, 2010
The chaos continues!
I figured once we got through the holidays that time would slow down and I would have time to blog and sew and keep my house clean. Really?! What was I thinking? Time continues to fly by and our lives seem to get more and more chaotic but we are enjoying every minute of it. The second weekend in January I went to Salt Lake with my mom and all my sisters and sister in-laws, it was so fun to hang out with them, and catch up. Jefferson had the weekend off so it was nice that he could stay with the kids. We made 2 trips to the cabin in the month of January, and we all had a blast. The kids love riding grandpa's snowmobile and Jefferson loves driving them around. I love sitting in the cabin by the fire watching Lorna grow up. January 2nd Lorna rolled from her back to her stomach and has not stopped. She rolls all over the place, and is getting up on her hands and knees or hands and toes trying to scoot herself around. She is growing way too fast. Last week we had french toast for dinner and Jefferson was holding Lorna he looked down at his plate & 1 of his french toast had disappeared off his plate we both thought the dog had stolen it, until we looked down and Lorna had a death grip on it and a mouth full of it. She loves REAL food. Peas, bananas, pumpkin, applesauce, cheerios, grahm crackers, she loves them all! Mylee is now in the BIG girl nursery at church and loves it. She is singing lots of church songs, her favorite being, "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" She is as spunky as ever, and is becoming a great little helper. She likes to help set the table, put laundry away and get diapers for Lorna. Shad has the job of feeding the dog twice a day and does a super job, he has learned from his dad to be a good worker. Yesterday our neighbors had some snow on their driveway when we got home from church so Jefferson & Shad went and shoveled it off. It was fun to watch him work with his dad. He has been learning left and right and knows how to tell them apart. Jefferson asked Shad what he learned in church and he said "Choose the Right....and not the left" We got a kick out of it. I love how the minds of kids work. Jefferson is loving his new job and we are all loving having him home at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Super cute new pictures! Great update!
Your kid stories always make me laugh. Love the one about Lorna and the french toast. I love kids.
Thanks for the up-date. I enjoy them more than you know. Just wish they were more often.
Post a Comment