Monday, November 10, 2008
Then I'll be dead?
I made three trips to the doctor last week. I took Mylee in on Mon. because she has had a really bad diaper rash (yeast infection) so they gave me a prescription. It was starting to clear up and then she had a reaction to the prescription so I took her back in Friday. Poor girl still has a diaper rash. Shad and I went in Thurs. for his yearly check up, and we decided to get his flu shot. I told him he was going to get a shot. He looked at me concerned and said, "And then I'll be dead?" It was so innocent and sweet. I had to explain it wasn't a shot like dad shot the deer, but a shot to make sure he didn't get sick. Later he told me that I was going to get sick because I didn't get a shot. The kid is way to smart for me. Amidst the trips to the doctor last week I managed to can a lot of pumpkin with mom. Sat. we went and got apples at the church orchard and we started canning them today. So it will be another busy week, but it is totally worth it. The apples cooking down for applesauce smelled so good. I think that is it for now. Hopefully we'll update again sooner than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
O my gosh Tegan just got over a bad diaper rash also. I just wanted to cry...it was so bad. He got one a few weeks ago and I took him to the doc and the prescription made it worse. So I just continued to use Desitin and cleared up soon after. And then he got one again. The doc gave some tips on what to do and a few days later it is none existent. If you would like I could tell you what he told me to use. It is all over the counter and it worked great. Isn't it so bad when they get a diaper rash?! You feel so bad but you can only do so much for them.
Shad is so cute!
Apples! Big job!! I tried to help my mom with hers, it seriously took her ALL DAY! And she didn't even finish. Thats funny about the shot thing.
Good luck with the Apples! I hope you get everything done and remember, your neighbors down the street love Apple Pie ;)
Those little ones are so much smarter than we give them credit. Amelia got the flu shot and cried because the nurse wanted her to lay down and she didn't want to. Thankfully suckers solve all sorts of problems.
Your kids have gotten so big since we last saw them! We need to have another big reunion or something to see how everyone's families have changed.
ReNae, your kids are so cute! I love the comments little kids make. So what did you guys do with all those apples. It was fun running into you!
hey, just letting you know that you've won a consolation prize on my blog - come check it out!
-Sara
(from www.ourbestbites.com)
Yay for Renae! I just noticed you won something scentsy over on my friends (Sara and Kate) blog! Lucky you!
Post a Comment