Thursday, January 29, 2009

BIG MONGOUS

Today was the day! Shad's tonsils and adnoids are gone. He was so cute at the doctor this morning. They had a talking tractor (Scoop from Bob the Builder) and he took that back to play with. He and Jefferson had a great time digging "dirt" and "building a new school" while we waited. When the doctor came back I told Shad who he was Shad said "hi, my tonsils are BIG MONGOUS" the doctor got a kick out of that & so did all the nurses that heard him. Everything went fine. He was very whiny coming out of the anesthesia and kept saying he was freezing. While we were sitting there he heard scoop talk & he started to cry cause he didn't know where he was. The nurse went & got it for him & he was better. I think he stole the hearts of all the nurses. He kept saying "I'm not feeling very well" poor kid. As we were leaving the nurse that was caring for him when he woke up said, "he's a heart breaker" you could tell she felt bad for him. Everyone at the surgery center was great. Hopefully he'll be feeling much better in a couple of weeks. For now lets just hope that he keeps sleeping!

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

Poor Shad!! At least he'll start feeling better in the future! Let me know if you need anything!

Kami Satterlee said...

He is so sweet. Poor little gus:(

Stephen & Kendra said...

Oh my heck. That's hard. I love the vocabulary. If you need anything, call me.

Wilhelmsen Family said...

Hey ReNae I hope your little guy is all better and doing good! Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast. Hey were going private so if you want to keep intouch then if you can send me a comment with your email and I'd love to give you and invite.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Stella!!! :)

Oh, I'm sorry he had to go through that!!! No fun for a little guy! I'm so glad you found me! How are you guys? You've got some seriously cute kids.