Tuesday, March 17, 2009

18 weeks!

OK, so Jefferson always gives me a hard time. He says, "With as much time as you spend on other people's blogs maybe you should do something on your own." Maybe he is right. Sometimes I feel like I don't have anything to post about, but as I look back we have had lots of fun stuff going on. Shad is loving playschool especially because he gets to see Jenkin & Kiera 4 days a week. As much as he likes going he doesn't like getting up in the morning very much. When I go to wake him up he'll say "but it's still early" it's been pretty cute. Mylee is very head strong. She loves to stand in her booster at the table despite Jefferson and I telling over and over to sit down. If we don't catch her in time we often find her sitting on top of the table. She makes us crazy sometimes but keeps us laughing. Jefferson is still waiting for summer and is getting ready to celebrate his 28th birthday. I am coaching soccer again and enjoying it, the girls on the team are a lot of fun. They won their first game last weekend. I'm about 18 weeks pregnant and the belly is definitely popping out. Shad really wants a baby boy. We were talking in the car before playschool one morning & this is how our conversation went.... S: "I want a baby boy" M: "We don't get to choose if we get a boy or girl" S: "Who chooses" M: "Heavenly Father decides whether to send us a baby boy or girl" a few seconds pass... S: "IT IS A BOY! HE TOLD ME!" I had to laugh. He is such a sweet and smart boy. In a couple of weeks we will know if he is right or not so we will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Stephen & Kendra said...

Too funny. I love stories like that. One time my brother when he was about 4 threw his hampster up in the air and it died. My mom asked him why and he said that he told God to catch it. Sad. We miss you at play dates. Not sure where the next one is but we will let you know.