Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally! Ok so here are some pics of the cute kiddos.
Mylee and Shad playing in the fort we made on the couch. Well it was a fort until they pulled the blanket down on themselves
Best friends--a boy and his dad!
I thought she looked so cute with the curlers in her hair unfortunately it didn't last. Nothing I do to her hair lasts. She pulls out all ponytails and wont leave a bow in if her life depended on it. It saddens me but I am learning to live with it.
Mylee sitting on the table. She loves to be up there.

3 comments:

Anna Beal said...

I'm so glad you blogged! We miss you in our ward. We need to stay in touch. You should come to girls night this week! By the way, I can simpathize with the hair.

Wilhelmsen Family said...

My boys and I love to build forts. They're very entertaining, forts. It must be fun to try fun hair styles out on Mylee, even if they my not last long!

Cammy Patton said...

I love the pictures - so cute! We miss you on Mondays! Come back! Hey sorry to be tacky and comment on your blog - but I don't have your # - I was wondering if you wanted to go in on a cheer up basket for my little neighbor since she just had a D & C yesterday - probably about $5. Let me know :) I hope things are going great.