Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just a few things...

There was a post then LOTS of pictures which is huge for me, but I just have to add a few things that have happened. Our sweet baby girl started rolling from her stomach to her back at 2 months old and last week she started rolling from her back to her stomach! Yikes she already scoots and is very mobile. Within 10 min. she can turn herself in a complete circle and she isn't even 4 months old. I think we're in trouble. The farmstead has started and I am officially a maze widow, but we have enjoyed going out and playing while dad works. On our way home from the maze one night Shad says, "I want to be a train driver when I grow up" Mylee quickly follows with "you know what I want to be?" What Mylee? "I want to be a cowgirl" Shad "train drivers are more awesomer than cowgirls because cowgirls have to pick up horse poop and cow poop!" Mylee "I don't care I can do that" Shad continued to try proving his point that his ambitions were cooler than Mylee's but she didn't care and stuck to her guns. Made me laugh. Now onto Lorna, well she is a firecracker that isn't phased by discipline which has been very frustrating lately. I'm working on new things to get her to respond and she is just working on my patience.

No comments: