Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pictures pictures pictures

Brace yourselves for picture overload. It took me forever to get all these pictures on here and then I lost some of them while trying to get all the big gaps out. Nonetheless they are here and now that I have caught up somewhat maybe I'll stay on top of it.
Shad turned five...Oct. 2010


Halloween 2010








Once there was a snowman Feeding deer at the cabinChristmasSanta brought daddy a new gun Oakley Jude is here...7lbs 10oz 21.5" longShe came so fast her whole face was swollen....I can't get over her huge lip :)We love our new sister Great Grandpa Hunt Ready or not we're going homeEveryone is happy to be homeOakley's blessing daykissesSweet dreamsFourth of July...fudge sicles-yummyLook at all that muscleLorna didn't like the fireworks!
























































































Bright eyed baby
Mylee is 4! Lorna is 2!










Shad's first day of kindergarten


1 comment:

Connie said...

I love all the new pictures! Thanks for the update