It was so much fun, in Grand Cayman we went to Stingray City, and in Cozumel we rented a sketchy scooter and road around the island, we stopped when we wanted to, played like little kids in the ocean, and got caught in the rain. We were lucky enough to miss the ice storm that they got at home while we were gone. Jefferson started a new job in February and is liking it a lot. I'm so grateful for how hard he works to provide for our family.
I have been busy chasing our 4 littles around and getting them to and from school and other activities. In February I found out that I am a possible match for a 28 year old female possibly needing a bone marrow transplant. In March I went and had blood drawn so they could do further testing. Now I have up to 60 days to wait to hear if I am the best possible match for her. I've loved the warmer weather and have been working on refinishing some furniture I have had for a while it is fun to see the projects come together.
*Shad has been very busy with piano and wrestling. He played at his first piano festival this year, and got a superior. He is very good, and picks up on things very quickly. We have seen huge improvements in his wrestling this year, it is fun to watch, he has pinned 5 or 6 different kids this year and is starting to really enjoy the sport. He is also doing great in school. My first grader reads 190 words per minute, and can often be found with his nose in a book. I can't believe he will be 8 this year.
*Mylee is also doing great in school. Her reading teacher says she is following in her brothers footsteps and is reading very well. She is the best helper, and loves helping her sisters--she is quite the little mom. She played t-ball last summer and had a great time. In February Jefferson took her to the school daddy daughter dance and they had a great time. About a month ago she ditched the training wheels on her bike and loves to ride her two wheeler! The same day she conquered her bike she also did the monkeybars in our backyard all by herself.
Enjoying the snow being pulled behind the car.
Can you spot the baby?
Love me some girls. They are troopers when we go watch Shad wrestle.
2 comments:
It's so fun to see what you've been up to and see you and your cute family!
i was waiting for cruise pictures! miss seeing you guys.
Post a Comment